Go Back   Free Information on Splits Flexibility, Splits Stretching Techniques, kick specific training and BodyWeight Routines > ElasticSteel Forums > ElasticSteel Strength & Flexibility Training
Reload this Page Measuring progress
ElasticSteel Strength & Flexibility Training Discuss your progress with the ElasticSteel Strength & Flexibility Training. Post Questions to be answered by your fellow ElasticSteel Practitioners, Paul Zaichik and the ElasticSteel Team.

(#1)
Old

Measuring progress - 03-14-2010, 07:07 AM

Hi Guys,

Just wondering how people are measuring their flexibility progress. Do you just go by "feel", take photos of yourself in your deep stretches or have some other way of measuring improvements? Would love to hear any suggestions.

Follow my progress on the elastic steel flexibility program at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(#2)
Old

03-14-2010, 07:58 AM

Depends on the kind of stretch. If one can go higher. lower, deeper, more sidewards, reach farther etc. Or if you can hold it for at least 30 seconds, or 2 minutes or 5 mins. Mainly, I know I got there if I can do what's illustrated or even exceed it, hold it for the recommended amount of time and feel no pain or tightness whatsoever.

Last edited by ms_jan : 03-14-2010 at 08:01 AM.
(#3)
Old
Super Moderator

03-14-2010, 04:49 PM

You can go by how you feel, when stretching yourself.
If you are stretching a client, I recommend measuring foot distance and/or angle.

Paul